How Top Earners In Network Marketing REALLY Recruit Into Their Downline
Ready to leverage the power of the internet by using funnels in your MLM? Get training from me at: https://themlmfunnel.com
In this episode, I talk about the truth behind how top earners succeed in network marketing. Instead of doing home parties and talking to their family & friends, the people who have grown their business quickly have their own products on the “front end” of their business. They don’t talk about their downline until someone buys from them.
The way you bring somebody into your downline, the way you sell somebody, often determines what they do afterwards. That’s true for any business, any product, any sale ever. So if one begs somebody into the downline, chances are they would beg them to do something afterwards.
This is what I found out – If I begged them to come and buy the product, I would beg them to go and continue to buy the product. If I wanted to stop that, I needed to stop begging people after they buy to continue to do things. I had to stop begging them to join or buy in the first place.
This changed everything for me!
And I started sitting down, I started realizing: “Wait a second, how are these guys actually recruiting?” Which ultimately brought me to the question: “Wait a second, what are the top earners actually doing to recruit? What are they doing to actually sell the product?”
I started looking around, and I freaked out. Almost none of them were doing home meetings, phone meetings, hotel meetings, going to malls. Almost none of them were doing that.
Instead of saying: “Come, join my downline,” they’re saying: “Hey, check out this cool little book I wrote.” Not that you need to go write a book, but that’s the principle. Stay tuned to know more.
– They have small little products that they send people to (4:09)
– Want to change your business? Change your bait (5:54)
– You can use and sell secret MLM hacks, keep the money, and collect leads (6:34)
– Changing the bait, not just to attract people, but also to repel a certain type (9:14)
– When someone wants to join my downline, I wait for them to go through my funnels (12:02)
– Being good at causing value in the marketplace, giving free goodies, something that’s cheap… (13:48)
Connect with me on social media!